Landlords Insurance is essential for new and existing residential landlords in order to protect assets and claims made against them. Our clients range from first time landlords looking to insure a single property to well established landlords with large portfolios.
We have designed our landlords insurance specifically for people who let our property. Our team of experts understand the difficulties that this can bring, particularly in regards to risk. There are a lot of situations in which a landlord can find him or herself liable. Our cover will protect against crippling legal expenses that could have the potential to put an end to your career as a landlord.
Speak to one of our experts on 02476 214 514 to find out what Landlords Insurance from Godiva could provide for you. We can generally provide clients with a quote upon their first phone call to us.
Typical covers include:
- Contents – covering the landlords itinerary
- Public Liability
- Employers Liability
- Alternative Accommodation: for your tenants in the event of an insured incident (fire/flood)
- Loss of Rent: covers the rent you would have received whilst the building is uninhabitable due to an insurable event
- Rent Guarantee protects landlords in the event that the tenant fails to pay the rent.
- Legal Expenses cover
- Landlord Property Emergency: emergency breakdown of boiler, heating and essential services
Property Insurance Solutions